Tuesday, July 17, 2012

Hello...it's been awhile...it's summer and things change just as quickly as the seasons do...I am blogging to keep a journal of events I guess...isn't it sad when sad things happen I tend to come to this spot....shouldnt it be the other way around?? Well..

Tia has been on the run for a month now...she hasn't contacted me at all..I feel so hurt by this...I don't understand why she has she shut me out...most of the the time this angers me..but the more time that goes by I am overcome by sheer sadness...my hope for her fades each day and I just want to go to bed and sleep til its all over...my heart hurts and I don't sleep well anymore...I get up every few hours to see if theres a missed call on my phone that I might have missed from a blocked number( her)..I want to hear her voice and just make sure she remembers how much I love her...

No comments:

Post a Comment